Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Graduate School: A Preview of my First Semester

A look at some of the reasons why my posting may be infrequent, why graduate degrees are hard to obtain, and why we may not talk much until the suffix "Ph.D." follows my name. Naturally, I am very excited to get started, and have already begun ordering textbooks to peruse until August.

The following is my class schedule and book list for my first semester. (Note that I will also be TAing for 20 hours a week , part of a clinical supervision team, and maybe theoretically starting my thesis if I'm on top of stuff.)

Univariate Statistics MW 8-9:15
Nonparametric Statistics in Health Care Research; Pett
Statistical Methods for Psychology; Howell

Clinical Assessment 1 T 9-12:30
Essentials of WAIS III Assessment; Kaufman
Assessment of Children: Cognitive Applications; Sattler
Essentials of WJ III Tests of Achievement Assessment; Mather
Essentials of WJ III Cognitive Abilities Assessment; Schrank
Essentials of WMS III Assessment; Lichtenberger
Assessment of Children WISC IV and WPPSI III Supplement; Sattler
Essentials of WISC IV Assessment; Flanagan
Essentials of WIAT II and KTEA II Assessment; Lichtenberger

Behavior Pathology W 1-3:30
DSM IV TR
The First Interview; Morrison
Comprehensive Handbook of Psychopathology; Adams
Disorders of Personality: DSM IV and Beyond; Millon

No comments: